> my confused monday

sometimes, just sometimes (tho not very often, mind); being jobless gainfully unemployed has it's benefits. or rather, bonus ... one of them being the total suspension of "commitments". and in this regards, "work commitments".

this had been my monday:

slept at 6am in the morning. woke up at 330pm. had a late porridge lunch. surfed pron the net til 7pm. had dinner. surfed more pron blogs and uploaded music unto my multiply (new feature! cool beans). til now at 1030pm im back on my blogspot. inbetween that time, i was digging up my old toys and listening to cds which i've not paid attention to in a long while.

yes, a simple day.

and all this time, strangely enough, my financial woes and bills crept not into my consciousness. everything was mundanely; chilled. somehow felt as if a load had been taken off my weary shoulders (tho i have my suspicions on the "why", i'd not say it here for now ~ too soon lah) ... and perversely within my subconscious (perhaps) - everything was "under control". even my horny cat-in-heat irked me not (well, not as much anyways :p). and i just carried out my day carefree and feelin' light, tho a wee bit confused; as in the way to handle and accept this sorta "burdenless"-day ... and this dawned on me just as i contemplated whether to write an entry or not; for today: my monday felt like a sunday.

does this make sense? ;p

and as i wondered how it would be like; to be working on a monday, i stopped myself short. i've done it before leh! i've been down that familiar path the past decade. i know how it all feels felt. and strangely enough, i do miss it ... but not too much ~ thank yew berry much yah? :p

objectively: mayhap it's the adrenaline rush i miss. or the sense of satisfaction of a day conquered. or the feeling of pride for a job completed and done well ... it sure wasn't about the feeling of "working hard for the money", ya know? at least not for me ... i didn't count the hours and balance out with the money-value at the end of the month ... maybe that's what makes me "foolish" all these years, huh? my "personal-finance-monster" biting me up me lard-@$$ *munch-crunch* ... heh ... doesn't really matter now, innit? at least not for today :)

and altho i have a head-full of things to ramble-on about now, i just felt that i needn't, not today. am enjoying this sudden reprieve for now and i'd jinx it not ... but of coz my kaypoh wandering mind wonders how was everybody elses' monday? ...

was it good? was it bad? mundane? exciting? ... doesn't matter much really, coz it's over now, innit? "monday", i mean ... the day's done and gone ... and im left with a weird hint of a smile on my face and a sudden grimace in my heart; for what tuesday might bring ... *grimace* ... but tuesday's not happening in another one and a half-hours' time, innit? ... so maybe i should go back to playing with my toys and maybe watch a dvd, ya know? "mundane things"? and somehow, that may be the ideal game-plan for tonight ...

sure beats posting meaningless entries like this, innit? heh ;p

hoping your day went well? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK