> weird wednesday

on a wet wednesday morning (having poured the night before and is still dripping now), being awoken by my mum (whose having a bad toothache due to a dental visit and has taken a day's leave) by handing me a faxed invoice we'd received (which i'd known about before but refused to retrieve it), i ended up sat upright (okay, slouching a bit more than i usually do) in front of my trusty Mac (eyes filled wif crusty "bug-sai" still) and surfed thru my various daily online portals (self-descriptory, innit?) and came to a few general conclusions:

[1] i really shouldn't bother, should i? this "blogging fad thing".

[2] i know not what the fcuk im doing with my life.

yah ... that's it ... heh.

... and then i read Linda Chia's AIR entry for the day: Steve Job's Speech ... and i am bound speechless by its simple truths and this feeling that someone's grabbing me by my arms (gripping my shoulders tightly) and speaking softly (tho it seems that the person is shouting at me) with a haunting resonance echoing throughout my subconscious and hollowed mind ... all in slow motion ... and i sit upright (no i didn't but it sounds dramatic *BAH*). i clear the crust from under my eyes (basically rub with fingers, until the "bug-sai" and eye = become one) and i turn and look out the window (now this was in dramatic slow-motion) ... the rain had stopped (this is true). and the sun was begining to glare again (blinding my eyes) ... the symbolism is overwhelmingly cliched, but it's fine ... it's okay ... i get it ... and with the words still echoing at the backyard of my mind, i have come to an additional conclusion:

[3] i am starved. and i am stupid.

and somehow someway, that is alright ... that is as it should be ... tho i hope not for long ...

and there's this gnawing feeling tis gonna be a weird wednesday ... hhhmmmm
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK