> the hard way

as in life and everything; it always starts as a "fun" thing to do ... then gradually it slowly (but darn surely) degenerates into "It's not funny anymore" ...

... had spent a better part of 3hours between 3am-to-6am; doing-up lil' webbie-banners for the blogs i visit daily/often (refer all the way to bottom of page) = grabbing images, mucking about in photoshop, resizing them, hosting them on servers yadda(X3) ... which was as mentioned, essentially a fun-exercise, but as the minutes draw-on, the harsh realization the main reason for doing alla these was: i couldn't configure the blog to my specifications.

lemme explain:

in da begining
as you can see from this here blog, there are no sidebars visible (becoz there aren't any *duh* muahaha). tis becoz i started out this blog with nary any intention to link anyone, nor to even myself ... just a random-space for me to whine and rant and rave yadda(X3) = a singular space seperated from "the real world" (or anyone else, for that matter, my little unknown black-hole-void) ... and this simple-as-shitte-layout suited me just fine. lottsa space for photos and text = and yes, i do go on darn fcukin long most times. :p

as the days go-by
am gettin' wee tired of this layout ... want to be able to list and link more things, stuff that might not neccessary need a singular entry for, stuff like sideblogs etc ... would be purdy neat-o, ya know? and even start linking frens and online-acquaintances (both not a lot tho) and even blogs i stalk visit everyday ... to get to play with differing designs yadda(X3) ... AND also start to whore introduce myself to the public ... slowly ... /:)

as things are now
and i am stuck with this gawd-damned layout! mainly becoz i couldn't configure around and customize the existing templates to the way i want them. specific layouts, font-size, gawd-damned-blardy-margins yadda(X3) ... and im crippled with my pure lack of knowledge in the cyber-tech-arena ... and i can only stare at other blogs and bang my own table ... but i will still go at it, thru trial and error ... the only way i've learnt thru these years ... /:(

tis not funny anymore
and hence, i'd decided to make-up wittle web-banners instead of just listing-them-in-text on the sidebar of this page, BECOZ THERE AIN'T NO SIDEBAR, BECOZ I COULDN'T CONFIGURE THE LAYOUT TO WHAT I WANT! ... and apologies for repeating this and for the caps, for i is not extremely zen-happy now, pls understand my pain ... >:(

but, it is done for now. completed. baby banners of folks who dun know of my existence (no worries i reckon) and of online frens and even whoring me own shitte (not shy when it comes to me own stuff lah) ... and even launching me new blog: OBLIVION, where i feature me own homemade videos ... fer shittes and giggles (which i eventually hope i can make a blardy living out of anyway, innit? HAH) ... *beams* :)

and the time is 625am on a sunday morning, and the skies' begun to cry hard; heavy tears pound the earth rhythmically, a cool breeze fills the room ... and i think i've done enuff for the day ... time to hit the hay, and hope i dun dream of walking around in me birthday suit again ... ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK