> nekkid

walked around the house with just a tee-shirt on (a short teeshirt too) ... sometimes with undies, most times not ... there were people milling around as well, mostly strangers ... t'was as if everyone was there in groups; completing school assignments amidst candle-light ... and there was a night parade happening outside the house as well. perched on the edge of the window like a wee boy, i marvelled at the dark forms trudging along like zombies, wondering how the flickering candles they held did not blow out amidst the wind? ... then i found myself snuggling-up to my then-faceless girlfren; in bed instead. by then, of coz i had nothing else on beneath my short-tee-shirt. t'was a good spoon snuggle *grins*.

and then she was gone. the house was empty. and i found myself putting on pants (finally) and walking out with my backpack and my camera. and im walking down dusted roads, getting stares from what-seemed-to-be mexican/hispanic country folk lined along the sides of the path ... i had no pants on again ...

feeling hungry, i wandered into a near deserted kopi tiam; back to singapore-scape ... saw a rojak stall (yumz) and a wanton mee stall ... am looking for a seat/table ... found one next to wanton mee stall, asked an uncle if i could share his table ... uncle said no problem, he was the owner of the wanton mee stall. i put down my stuff, sweaty and puffing; tired from my seemingly long trek before ... and sweat was trickling down my naked body by then.

went looking for the kopi tiam toilet to wash-down ... passed by a man holding a plate of a chunk of char-siew meat (reddened pork meat) with a glob of chilli at the side. i said i didn't order that (but knowing tis the uncle at my table who had wanted to treat me) ... and i carried on walking and searching ...

... when i stopped by a table. sat around it were 2 couples. a pair of chinese folks who seemed like peeps i know in real-life; fellow filmmakers ... and another caucasian couple, who had dv-cameras sitting on the table. the big-sized dude had a shaven head and was bulky. he came towards me and began to wipe-down my by-then-sweaty back, with a towel. he was helping me. and i stood as low as the height of the table; i was suddenly miniaturized. and then the realization hit me: that i was naked in a public kopi tiam and a stranger was helping me wipe down. a tinge of shyness overwhelmed me for a slight moment, and i looked up to see the toilet sign barely 4 metres away from me ...

and then i woke up.

... and here i am typing it all down. wondering what it all meant? i've always been not so assured of my nakedness (total nakeness) and i wondered how i could've stood amidst all these strangers all these while? parallel to "blogging"; perhaps? heh. was the house i was in; the www? was the faceless girlfren an imaginery sexual-gratification? was that kopi tiam the bloggers convention? ... tho tis a bit scary now to think i'd have a strange caucasian wiping me down, innit? heh ... hhhmmm .... time is now 1pm and i think i'd be late for the convention, even if i decide to go ... what a start to a saturday, innit? ... damn.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK