> sleeping sucks


the problem with sleep is, they tend to dilute the memory and dull the razor's edge off a blog entry.

gave into the daylight when me $5-alarm clock chimmed-a-phantom 8am. rolled around me trusty bed for a good few moments (fcuked if i timed my rollin', innit? heh), mind fillingup nicely with a coupla wicked (or so i'd lurve to imagine myself to be capable of, ignorant fcuk is i) lines and blog topics, when lord morpheus clubbed me a good one and my snores filtered into the high heavens ...

opened my eyes again at 3pm, realizing perhaps even i myself am not immune from my own reverberating-snores and me head feeling the effects of the earlier ambushed-clubbing-of-thy-melon. and amidst (i lurve that word nowsadays ;p) the throbbing headache, i curse a silent whisper, for i cannot remember neither the lines from my-by-now-totally-forgotten-blogtopics, nor the faintly scented sexual fantasy dream i thought i had just abruptly awoken from ... dammit.

and here i am, putting fragmented words into a hopefully coherent string of sentences, amidst (heh) my crustied eyes and mouthful-of-dried-snores = hoping to jolt or at the very least; cajole thy shy-memory-bunnies out of their burrow ... which normally i'd just brandish a random woodenstick and thrash around the browned-leaves outside their hidey-hole, but not today .... today my head's the victim of mindless-thrashing and i go down on my knees and whisper into the burrow ... "wanna come out and play?"

am going bonkers, i am.

or maybe that my passion to rant on forever purge is ever thwarted by my ever increasing senility ... maybe im getting too old for this gig?

screw the memory-bunnies, am gonna go brush my mangled-teeth and hunt look for food, and see what else this wednesday has in store for me ...

and that thy Lord Of The Links has found himself into my webbie. egads. am speechless to reply ... but reply will i, when i get food into this void-of-my-tum and another cigarette to dull the drilling in me head. heh.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK