> just another sunday like no other

a peculiar sunday. a sunday haunted by the sundays prior, a phantom veil embracing all and sundry ... and the strange comfortness of the feeling is filtered by the restlessness of memory ...

a sunday ago:
wakingup with less than six hours of sleep, we were rushing about town sourcing and buying props, a zombie (at least for me) on feets, trudging about with a seeming purpose but for the hastily written list i clutch in my grimey and shivering hands ...

the sunday prior:
shopping and sourcing. work engulfs me, as per the norm in my wakinglife.

sunday today:
wakingup at fifteen to ten, i survey the room about me, head still in the clouds of a blissful day prior ... tinge of heartbreak seeping in i brush it aside begrudgingly and focus on the task at hand ... then realize that there are no tasks slated for today, for my work is done and i am "free" again, to pursue my own recourse of "life" ... and i am lost once again ...

for work had defined my past life and existence. work provided me the blind direction when there was none to be imagined. work had kept me from thinking beyond my boundaries of sanity ... and now? i sit and try to remember the past few months, whereby my self-imposed-sabbatical into bum-dom provided me with many a restless sundays (and weekdays as well) and how the feeling of freedom i had enjoyed but could not make the best of ... trapped within my own home and fragile sanity, i wallowed within myself ... and just when i had a surprising reprieve and joy in my life (from something that'll be forever left unsaid), i was dragged kicking and screaming down to mother earth again ... and im back to square one. i am home.

tho a zombie i refuse to be now ... time to get off me arse and venture into the big bad world once again, to vist my old haunts and passions and mayhap rewalk the path of my days past and hopefully regain back a little of what i had thrown away ... i just haveta do it, dun i? and suddenly, me sunday dun look too bad now ... :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK