truth be a bitter pill to administer

tis fifteen minutes after the hour of one, and i feel the shreds of my patience wearing very dangerously thin ... i know not why ... mayhap t'was the waking dream i had in the early morn (where i hadda mouth my explanation to the dream question, even when if i had already awoken) ... mayhap tis the hunger growing inside of me ... mayhap tis the unpredictability of everything ... mayhap tis the unplannable nature of the future that lies immediately in front of me ... mayhap tis the waking dream i am experiencing every single moment my eyes are opened ... mayhap perhaps

or perhaps i already know the answer ... but mayhap the truth be a bitter pill to administer, and my throat is sicklysore ...
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK