birthday cake

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE / WWW ::
what started out as a fluff-piece (pun unintended) about "cakes" and "comfort-food" turned a sharp-left when my mind decided to play "word-association" without me permission ...

witness the legendary Pandan Cake! ~ my constant source of comfort (food) and reminder of me youth (as far gone as it had been) ... days when my hunger-pangs are quelled with the spongy texture of a good pandan cake and of the feeling of warmth when washed down with a hot cuppa or a thick-thick-mug'a-Milo; young or olden ...

and then i put "cake" and "birthday" in the same train-of-thought and i realized something ... i had plain forgotten this blog's "birthday"! ~ having turned one on the 19th of Feburary, i had my moment of runaway emotions just ... and it all simmered down to: i've never expected to get this far ... and without launching into my awards-acceptance-speech (*thank y'all for reading*), i'd just wish me blog a happy belated and post this pandan cake image as peace-offering ... *munch away*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK