silva's big boys

:: TOYS / CUSTOMS / STUFF ::
Dave Silva's customized Bob's Big Boys [via] is pretty much an eclectic selection of pop culture icons manifested on an age-old american icon ...

"I have dedicated my miserable life to creating these 10 inch monstrosities. I have over 27 variations that continue to grow ... They basically are resin casts of a Bob's Big Boy restaurant bank that a friend bought for me a long time ago ... I cast them and customized them myself"

(the original Big Boy bank insert-image was taken from thatoldfeeling) ... too bad (for toy-collectors and Dave Silva-fans) these are OOAK-customs, innit? *heh*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK