am4040 closure

and finally i have "toy-closure" (sort of) ...

loadsa culled images of the AM4040-customs sat on my Mac-desktop for eons, waiting for a planned feature with critique and links to artists ... but alas my mind was weak and a$$; lazy ... until now (coz i wanna get them images offa me desktop, is why!) *L0L*

friendly reminder: comments and remarks are of my own personal views. they're not personal attacks ~ i don't like your "customs" doesn't mean i don't like you, yeh? i says it as i sees them ... onward :p
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK