hello, brute's goblin twins plushed bear pair

Hello, Brute has gone and sewn himself a couple of 3-eyed plush-bears:


TOYSREVIL: what are their names? HELLO, BRUTE: The Goblin Twins /// TRE: do they have any characteristics? HB: They are mutant troublemakers! /// TRE: who were they made for and how many did you make? HB: There were just two made. 1 of each color variation. They are for the Plush You event at Schmancy. /// TRE: are they available for sale? HB: Yes, they will each be for sale at Schmancy in Seattle, WA on October 12th /// TRE: these were self-sewn, weren't they? /// HELLO, BRUTE: I've been tackling a bunch of projects behind the scenes all year, so other than sewing a bed for my dog, they're the first sewing project I've finished all year! I forgot how fun it was actually. I'm probably going to be making more the next couple months! /// TOYSREVIL: looking forward to them, Jon!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK