of game & watch and being an abandoned child of the 8-bit era

while i have no disillusions of my "infamous" gaming skills (ie: practically non-existent) i've always considered myself a basturd abandoned-child of the 8-Bit-era ... faintly fantasizing those glory days pounding the games arcades in musty shopping centers and triumphant high-scores which garnered fame and glory-babes ... yes, all an illusion, mind ... the reality of which manifested in domestic-Ataris and of coz, handheld Game & Watch (my fav addiction being Octopus - for which i've never bested anyways) - but since researching for my FLASHBACK80s-blog, i found THIS:
octopus
online-remakes of G&W! what i wouldn't give to have
one in my hands right about now... *retro-cool*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK