happy holidays from the saddest devil

aawww don't be sad, Keek have a fab Xmas!
a little note from Toby Dutkiewicz, creator of The Saddest Devil:
"Well...our production and delivery date has been set back due to problems with the paint application in manufacturing. I will let you know the new launch date for The Saddest Devil as soon as I know. I am bummed on the delay but am happy they are working through the problems to ensure a GREAT final product. Until my next update...I hope you have a Happy and Safe holiday."
and the effort is appreciated, Toby, IMHO :) *have a fab xmas and new year, yourself!*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK