season's greetings with doktor a

Doktor A remains one of my fav customizers ever since i first laid eyes on his custom-Qee and steampunk'd-Labbit and had even plucked up enough "courage" to interview him for my blog, back in Oct'06 ... thinking back, frankly, it was a tad harrowing, especially for a noob trying to get his blog off the ground and to the masses, and to have to cold-email artists? to ask for some time from an unknown blogger?

and kudos to Bruce for entertaining me, and mayhap given me strength to carry on, where others may have ignored my requests. such graciousness belies his exceptional art and customizing craft and skill. and i can only be utterly happy and proud for his his first-ever solo show with Spit&Polish, and his production toy with Cloth Head ... and also my thanks for the opportunity of having the Dok.A Ink Drawing contest, where i had one of the most participated contests on the blog :)

Doktor A rawks and will no doubt shine blindingly bright in 2008.
*Cheers for all the tips too, Bruce and have a fab Xmas & New Year!*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK