some more eric so wip 1/6-sculpts for 2008 exhibition


more sculpts peeped on Eric So's blog [since my last post] makes me wish he would produce more "realistic" 1/6th-figures ("licensing" of celeb-likeness notwithstanding, of coz) rather than caricatures of Chow or Jay - as cool as they were (except Jay-Z - *shudder*) - far be it that I could afford them. but hell, having a chance to look at them (even online) is actually pretty darn exciting already (sad bugger am I, I know LOL) ... man, I still remember the first time I saw his Bald Chow Yun Fatt online = *swoon* :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK