tagged: book meme

just found out i got tagged by Eclectorama aka Chunky B for a BOOK-themed MEME! (who in turn was tagged by Hey Kids, Comix!) and just becoz you reads me wee humble blog, i'm playing along (i am such a cyber-'ho, tis not farnie no more) heh = CLICKETH FOR MEME-TAG DETAILS

STEP ONE: Pick up the nearest book.
I thought this would be hard, but I actually have Andrew Vachss' "Pain Management" right next to me (shoved in the corner of a shelf and dustied), for years actually and remain unread still ... (got it at a sale for SGD$2 - and becoz i recognize Vachss' name from the delish comicbook stories of HARD LOOKS from yonks ago lah - i heart me my hard-crime capers, i do)

STEP TWO: Open to page 123.

STEP THREE: Locate the 5th sentence on the page.

STEP FOUR: Post the next three sentences on your blog.

01. She nodded slowly. "It was just for the weekend," she said quietly. "The number is no good anymore."

02. "No answer when you called the next week, Jennifer?" Or was it disconnected?"

03. "How did you - ? Oh. It was a payphone. On the street. Whoever answered it told me that."

... darnnit, that sounded boring, innit? (no dis, Vachss, no dis) ... i shoulda cheated and got another book, to like, make myself all literary-hip and such, yeh? (damn, where's me Kerouac?) ... the next question should be, "should i actually start reading the book?"...

STEP FIVE: Tag five blogs I enjoy and acknowledge who tagged me. (of coz there's a "step-5" - itz a meme, ennit?)

TAGGED ONE: The Triclops-boys @ BLOGCLOPS! = yep, tis down for you both Luc and Rob! (does that mean two tagged instead of one? heh)

STATUS: TBC

TAGGED TWO:War Against Sexy Space Sluts (you KNOW you're gonna click becoz of the title LOL) - from "Ah9" - the duder with the distinction of being one of the VERY few local peeps that I've actually met online and in-person! really! (and of coz his moll too - *waves* at Natsumi)

STATUS: DONE (u rawk, 9!)

TAGGED THREE: Vinyl Addiction - haven't had a chat with you in a while Matthew, so this is the way i say *HI*!? muahahaha :p

STATUS: TBC

TAGGED FOUR: I'm not too sure if Dookie-Poo reads any books but what the hey, he'll have Choroco-Fu to back him up!

STATUS: TBC

TAGGED FIVE: Pinoy-blogger Azrael Coladilla @ Azrael's Merryland has been reading and giving me linkage for a while, and now? YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED, DUDE! muahahahaha

STATUS: TBC

MY-WOULD-BE-TAGGED: i worry i may make a mess of Kirkland's ToybotStudios and Steve's Sketchbot portfolio-blog (not that i don't mind messing up the rest of you folks tagged above, yo!) ... and i reckon the Clutter-blog folks'll fillup the entire list, innit? (you'd think me daft anyways i reckon :p) ... i have a movie-meme in mind tho, but as always, i don't wanna go falling flat on my face too many times a day, innit? HAH

P/S: tis okay to spurn me. i wurve you all anyways LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK