would this be panthro and has another post been deleted from my blog?

T-CATS-TEST

LatinoReview pointed to tgisfw.com who has intriguing images of what seems to be the a 3-D rendered turnaround for possibly the THUNDERCATS movie? anyone say Panthro? ... All I wanna know next is who would have the toy-license to this product, specifically the 1/6th-scaled arena? I hope someone stays sharp and gets Hot Toys to adapt their characters i 1/6th, especially with their molded muscle-body form - now that would be something worth drooling over, IMHO.

now to deviate a tad from the fan-gushing - readers of my blog, do you remember seeing an embedded pre-viz render of Thundercat's quasi-trailer, a while back? with a very heavy LOTR-influence? yes, THAT ONE. but sorry I can't link to it, becoz that particular post has disappeared from my archives. a similar thing happen to another recent post of mine ... now seriously, with both movies being under this particular media juggernaut, is not too much of a coincidence for me not to suspect somethings definitely amiss with the picture? ... now I'm wondering what else has disappeared from my blog....?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK