i wish i was senile instead

daymn, I must really be getting cyber-senile, becoz I cannot remember deleting a particular post on this blog of mine ... this friday (possibly) horror-fable started with a leisurely curiosity-driven dredge thru thy blog's archives turned frantic-search - led down the path of uncertainty and dread - one early wednesday morn just ... and an x-filed whistle echoed hauntingly in the cyber-air, sounding pretty much like a conspiracy-theory-theme ... has my blog-post been deleted by "External" sources? Or even worse, "Internal" Sources? MORE

I know exactly what post it was and what it had contained. The images to the post had been pulled from my flickr account priors, and I had posted said information on that particular post, with hyper-links to the pulled images, but NO REPOSTING of the prior-images themselves. They involve a series of leaked pics of a fictional nefarious celluloid clown-character dressed up as a nurse and a fake policeman for an upcoming feature film.

If so, the question would be: (A) if "they" had the right to do so? (B) if "they" had the right to do so without informing or warning me, prior to "alleged" post deletion. (C) What personal rights, if any at all (I so naively ask the www), do we bloggers have with our blog content, regardless of possible "copyright-infringement" as claimed by money and movie-mongers, with regards to the management and maintenance of our own blog/s? (heck, i'd receive one such email yesterday and frankly have no problems considering complying with - if given fair warning / request) ... or perhaps amidst this personally-enraged hoo-ha, tis (D) plain forgetfulness on my own part?

I truly wish it were (D) - becoz I am fearful otherwise...

As of this post (and I did a count to be sure) - I have 70-ish blog-accounts with blogger (am surprised as you are horrified LOL - hey, i have a "plan" okay? :p) - 22 of which are considered "Active" ... and frankly, I really do not want to uproot any of them (this main one goes, ALL will probably go) ... but this "situation" puts a damper on everything, and frankly, I would be ill at ease to continue with this uncertainty looming overhead, and definitely miss blogging with the (notion of) freedom I've had thus far - and enjoyed - prior to this "discovery".

While I have no disillusions for full reinstatement of said blog-post (that would be nice, but seriously doubt if it'll ever happen), I would SERIOUSLY like and need to know if it's been deleted by (1) accident, (2) "pressure" from the wheels of commerce, or indeed seriously (3) a senile act on my own, which of coz is seriously in doubt - like, seriously...


A Query has "officially" been posted (I hope in the right place :p) and am eagerly awaiting a opportunity to resolved the gnawing question. And if suddenly this blog you're reading now ceases to exist one fine day? = go to toysrevil.net for an answer.

I. Am. Not. Joking.

Am I over-reacting? YES, I am.

While I'm not out to accuse anyone at all, I simply cannot sit back and keep silent (hell, I tried, but teh demons won't stop yakking, yo) - Hell, no one wants to be a drama-queen (least of all me ... heh) - But I will not let whatever efforts I've put into this blog be abused as such, IF "deletion by external sources" be the case, innit? And frankly, I do not want to be bending over to offer up my rectum orifice for leisurely pokes by nameless strangers, yeh? This ain't that type'a blog, yo.

Priority Number One now for me is to somehow sort out my limited resources and finances to be able to have a server/platform of my own, and not be at the tender mercy of "others" (of coz, if that be the case) ... man, I've been a pretty cheap-shitte thus far with the free online servers, so perhaps ponying-up may be another way to ensure survival? heh.

Ain't looking for sympathy. Ain't looking for a handout (yet). Am looking for a solution, an answer, a peace of mind - becoz that - above all - is more important, in this nameless void of the www.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK