madl: phase:3

Now, I only have in my humble collection one single MADL (t'was a contest-prize signed Chris Lee-designed figure from when times were happier) and I've always wanted more MADLs (greedy buggah that I am) - there something about the form, the laid-back vibe and stance of it all - and of coz the various kickin' skin-designs ... and if I were able to, I would snag all of the current PHASE:3 MADLs [blogged] featuring AIDAMON, ARMYBOT and SLAM - if I could...

Designed by MAD and produced by his own SOLID Industries - each Roto-cast vinyl MADL stands 5-inches tall and comes in a 4 color box with Spot UV and a sticker label. Distributed by DKE Toys, each MADL has a SRP of US$25-per = *awesome*

FYI: MAD's ebay store is also currently stocked with singles for US$35-per and the trio for US$85 - all signed by the creator himself.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK