the men of bravo-six



Frankly, I've not thought of myself as a "Team Builder" - moreso inclined to do smaller-groupings of a 2-Man or a maximum 3-Men detail/group ... altho the irony was/is that I'd used to go-on about being "not into Military 1/6th" - and yet this series of images of a fictional Vietnam-War team dubbed "BRAVO-SIX" - kitbashed and photographed - circa November 18th, 2004 proves otherwise ... heh.

Yes, I am reposting my toy-pictures, as my Multiply currently "disagrees" with my browser of choice. (Story of my cyber-life - yes, I need an upgrade :p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK