toysrevil sharky-sneak four (wip video)


A wee cobbled Work-In-Progress video of my custom-Sharky for ToyQube's 4th Anniversary show / party on August 15th [DETAILS] which apparantly as of this time, is held up @ customs in the US (*cross fingers it makes the show*) - failing which, look for it to be listed online after the show ends ... meanwhile, stay tuned for final version aka full reveals of the sneaks thus far (and hope I don't make a bigger fool of myself amongst the luminaries in the custom-realms) ... as soon as I can get my sh*t together, that is! LOL

... and yes, Sjo ~ it IS a dolphin ~ muahahaha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK