i hate toys! online (for now)

Tis only either 135-folks read and knew about the I HATE TOYS!-blog, or only 135-folks decided to give the poll a go. Tis obvious the other 3K-odd folks who visit TRE daily-ish doesn't really give a hoot LOL (sounds like a "I Hate Toy-Blogs"-topic simmering, innit? heh) ... and the Results AAAARREEEEE:
QUESTION: Should this blog be rated R or can it be PG-rated?
ANSWER#1: Make it R with "strong language" warning. =  71%
ANSWER#2: Keep it PG-rated and the comments flowing. =  6%
ANSWER#3: Doesn't matter either way becoz I have nothing to say anyways." = 4%
ANSWER#4: See where the cyber-winds blow... =  17%
So the majority are out for cyber-blood, innit? WHOO-HOO!
Let the Games Begin!

/// CLICK THRU for more.

So Rated-R it will be - which just essentially means that whenever you log unto I HATE TOYS! - you will be greeted with this: "CONTENT WARNING: The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults...blah blah blah"

CLICK for Posting Rules / Terms & Conditions. (Doubt if folks will adhere, but they be there anyways LOL)

First General Topic is: WHY HATE ON DESIGNER ART TOYS? WHAT DOES "DESIGNER ART TOY" REALLY MEAN TO YOU? = CLICKETH.

I may not be stirring-up the shitte all the time (unless I get myself up in a rage). Suggestions on Specific Topics can be emailed to me at toysrevil [at] yahoo.com (with the subject title: I HATE TOYS BECOZ) - only your Rant and/or Rave will be posted (not your name/s), but ONLY if it is found suitable for posting and a worthy topic. Do Not Chase me for when it will go online. That will automatically go into the SPAM folder. I don't cyber-owe you jack.

In time I will consider setting up a shoutbox on the blog, to take in topic-suggestions, but from the way some peeps abuse the TRE-shoutbox, I'll really haveta consider. heh.

Play nice, if you can.
Be nasty, only if you are, or can be.
Don't take it too seriously folks! This is just a space / cyber-corner of the www to vent about TOYS and ONLY Toys.
But if you are being serious, expect no answers from anyone, becoz that is not part of the program.
Do Not MAKE it personal. Do Not TAKE it personally.
Stick to the topic and have "fun".
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK