seen @ kidrobot la: 1978 playmate vinyl release & paul pope signing


Paul Pope launches his 2nd toy with Kidrobot; the 1978 PLAYMATE (aka Playboy Miss November 1978) vinyl figure [tagged] with a signing at Kidrobot LA. Peep event images over on the KR flickr-album [all images via] and CLICK THRU for more mirrored pics of Pope signing on white vinyl panties, like only a rockstar would :)


Ya know, the 7.5-inch tall vinyl-femme is actually starting to grown on me - online pics of the nude+ivory colors are surprisingly pleasant and soothing, IMHO ... and I still think Pope's illustrations for the box-art should be made into prints. But I know US$60 will get me the toy, and I could cut out the box and frame it. (No quantities determined for the figure tho). Get it online @ KR.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK