about 123klan's fall / winter collection tees


123KLAN has a new fall winter collection available on their online shop @ 123klan.bigcartel.com and currently features nigh-spiffy designed limited edition tees (50-pcs each) which I would love to own and wear, but for the judgmental stares I may get from random unstrangers - eyes fixated on the mild protrusion of thy belly, thereby warping the designs on the tees, which I am told does not get me teh ladies (I wonder why ...)

123Klan states that all their tees were printed by the official NHL & MLBB Printer in Canada. And that their tees are 100% made in the U.S.A.

And the Sticker-pack is really nice too uh-huh :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK