about that giant robot exclusive sunset ice-bat


As David Horvath says "What goes up must come down" and after last Friday's online release of the SUNRISE ICE-BAT, this week's aptly titled SUNSET ICE-BAT goes up on giantrobot.com featuring a clear orange with glitter finish for this 6.5 inch tall Uglydoll Kaiju (The color reminds me of TANG ... man, I used to really lurv me my powdered Tang orange was I was a young'un LOL).

Designed by David Horvath and Sun-Min Kim - the Sunset Ice-Bat is a Giant Robot exclusive and is limited to 50-pcs @ US$65 per.

[ICE-BATS]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK