seen@anime festival asia 08: bandai / sukichika series (day zero)


This is a new term for me "(Super) Squashed" - which I reckon to be the equivalent of "Super-Deformed" BUT also utterly adorably baby-cute (litle an even squashier Pink St. with short limbs and body *giggle*). Seen @ the S.I.C Booth within Bandai's PLANET MECH Zone @ the Anime Festival Asia 2008 [tagged] was this huge series of mini-figures (approx less than 2" tall) - each standing on a base with a button - so what does that button do? CLICK THRU TO FIND OUT


The tag reads: A series of squashed silly portrayals of characters that come with bases that can play back their signature lines from the show. This flagship items in the Sukichika series, they're designed to bring a little fun and relaxation to the desktop." = Darn, if I'd been more "alert", I would have asked for a demo and filmed it down (*sigh*).


Also spotted were EVANGELION@SCHOOL (Petit EVA). Will try to update this post with product specs and availability once I get them. heh.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK