fanboys trailer


"FANBOYS [www] is a film directed by Kyle Newman and starring Sam Huntington, Chris Marquette, Dan Fogler, Jay Baruchel, and Kristen Bell.

Set in 1998, the story tells of a group of friends who, anxious for the premiere of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, decide to break into Skywalker Ranch and steal an early print of the film. The reason: one of them is suffering from cancer and wishes to see the film before his death. A road trip begins as the friends encounter William Shatner, obsessed Trekkies, and bikers who make them undress for water."
[wiki]

I wish I had a good personal Star-Wars movie story to tell, but alas my experiences has been alarmingly mundane and uneventful in my thirty-nine years of life on this Earth. Seems like these boys had much more fun, innit? ("cancer"-plot notwithstanding, of coz). Fanboys releases February 6th, 2009.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK