about that tokidoki x-mas tree at royal-t

I seriously can't remember when was the last time we had a Christmas-tree in the Heng Household (4/5 of us are Buddhists ... and nope, no wrapped prezzies under the tree for ages too *le-sobz* :p) ... but what I do remember (mostly from past office celebrations) was that while it may have been fun(ish) setting up the tree, it too was a hassle to take it down, dissembling and re-boxing them! (heh) ... Although I wonder if I did have a Xmas-tree, would I have done it up with toys, like THIS Tokidoki Tree?

Visit the tree @ Royal-T (8910 Washington Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232) and check out more pics on the Tokidoki-blog :)

**FYI: I probably would've had a small group of survivors up top of the tree, fighting off flesh-craving zombies climbing up at them from the base! Of coz in 1/6th-scale! Altho I'm not too sure how to balance Bertie The Pipebot at the top of the tree tho ... LOL**
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK