christmas z.o.m.b.i.e.s by october toys @ vinyl toy network (dec 6-7)

Breaking October Toys news!

Zombie-lurvers to watch out for Christmas Z.O.M.B.I.E.s lurching about this weekend @ Vinyl Toy Network (Dec 6-7 / or at least at October Toys' booth) - where 20 sets of 10 x RED and GREEN Z.O.M.B.I.E.s will be made available for US$10 per set.

Z.O.M.B.I.E.s [tagged] are on average 2 inches tall and Series 1 came in 5 characters with 4 colorways: Toxic Green, GID, White and Pale Blue (including a set of Z.O.M.B.I.E. Art Cards / Trading Cards).

ZOMBIE-OCTOBERTOYS-02ZOMBIE-OCTOBERTOYS-01
ZOMBIE-CARDS-01ZOMBIE-CARDS-02

I-EAT-ZOMBIES
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK