opening that bat-pod box from hot toys


Many a times, this blog (and myself) live our toy-lives vicariously thru other collectors and hobbyists - this I dare admit loud and proud! And this particular blog-post is no different. Courtesy of OSW-boardie "evilalive" (whose havin' a hella X-mas with this beast of a toy, IMHO!) - we the masses are able to perhaps experience the utter elation of "opening up" a 1/6th-scaled Bat-Pod from Hot Toys [WHAT] in some small measure, but nevertheless much appreciated (for sadly said figure-set will probably never be held within the palms of my own bare hands) ... while I go off find a twin-ply tissue to wipe away my manly-tear ~ CLICK THRU to see the rest of the mirrored-pics and to find out what's in da box :p












[source]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK