You Have Exceeded Your Photo Upload Quota

Did you know the images hosted "free" on your blogger / blogspot is via Google's Picasa Web Albums? And that there is a limit to your uploads? (If you don't? Now you do :p)
PICASA-OVERLOAD

After 4 years of blogging, 8493 blog-posts (alone on TRE / not counting this post :p) and after 1023 MegaBytes' worth of posted images, across 100 blogs (heh) = I have exceeded my photo upload quota of 1 GB (1024 MB) free space.

I don't know whether to celebrate this (warped) milestone or let myself be engulfed in silent-panic, innit? For sure Image-hosting (space) has always been an issue for me, and has been on my blog-mind for the longest - which I'd parlayed by utilizing a daily mixed cocktail of flickr + picasa (photobucket is worse, as all images shut down when views hit the max).

Sure there's always the option of purchasing more storage on Picasa (and I'm sure some anonymous-reader is gonna mouth-off about me needing to pony-up the dough - sod off yeh? LOL) - which in turns allows me the ease of blogging on blogspot (it really does make the difference). But I'm already paying for me own on flickr, so that'll have to work for now, innit? ... Altho there ain't gonna be no quasi-fancy layout going on from here on in, yeh? Photo / Text / Photo / Text ... how boring is that? *wails*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK