Guy McKinley's KICHI Prototype

Just peeped these on Steve Talkowski's flickr and hadda swipe'em (sorry Steve!) ... all along, I'd imagined Guy McKinley's resin toy to debut at his Jet-Black & Featherlight show @ myplasticheart was the little birdie in the show-flyer ... but little did I know my toy-wish for a Dead Warrior Girl-figure not only came true (*I-wish to-win the-lottery I-wish to-win the-lottery*) - it came out looking quite simple insane-cool, IMHO!

The prototype of KICHI is currently shown (How big is she anyways?). Let's hope the figure goes into production soon, yeh? Meanwhile CLICK THRU for more images of Kichi and from the show itself :)


[KICHI images via Steve's flickr]


[All images via mph flickr-album]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK