TRE-TUES-TEES: Crazy Label Baby Wear

CRAZYLABEL-STAFF-TEE

This trio of Crazy Label Tees posted above are "Staff Tees" for Taipei Toy Festival and are, alas, not for sale. Andy Woo of CL likes to tease us with goodness like these, I'm sure! Although more likely than not, they are meant to promote their brand new 8" Pink Treeson, Bubblefun and Windy Pops Monster Burp ... But no, this post is not about "toys", but "Tees" - altho in this particular case, you adult fashionistas get to take a break, and let them babies shine (or "scream" as the pic below) in the spotlight instead!

CRAZYLABEL-BABY
[CLICK THRU FOR MORE]



Crazy Label is startin' them young with a new series of adorable baby wearables featuring Treeson babies designs! (*man-gush*). Pre-orders and enquiries can be made in person at TTF Booth A17. They are currently in the "prototype"-stage and will begin a formal release tentatively in August/September 2009. Man, if I had me sum kids I'd be ordering a wardrobe-fulla them! LOL




Oh who am I kidding? If I had a kid, I won't be blogging and will be out working my flabby-ass off to earn some coin to put food on the table, pay the house mortage and ordering up some Crazy Label Baby Tees, innit? HAH

Source: Andy Woo-flickr
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK