Gary Ham Has Gone Batty (Halloween Wooden Bat)

Gary Ham-blogs: "With Halloween around the corner, I couldn't help but be inspired to make this batty guy. He's a whopping 14" high with an 18" wing span! I decided to be a little more advanced in my wood working this time round by using dowels, so everything can rotate and be disassembled or replaced at will. I used black stain and acrylics to help bring him to life."

No mention of price nor availability at this point of post ~ but be sure to check/stake out Gary's online store via http://www.superham.bigcartel.com!
[CLICK THRU for more Batty-pics]

Source: Haminals-blog



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK