Danny Choo versus TOYSREVIL (for Aging Youth) @ Anime Festival Asia 2009

UPDATED 12.12.2009: Video Interview viewable here! Thanks, AgingYouth!

TRExDANNYCHOO

And so I did an interview video-recording on Sunday @ Anime Festival Asia 2009! [AFA09] alongside renowned Otaku-blogger Danny Choo for online music portal Aging Youth ~ where we talked toys and engaged in a round of "Toy Deathmatch"! (Take a wild guess as who our respective selected "Battle Toy Opponents" were?). As for the result of said match (and of what we yakked about) ~ you gotta stay tuned to AgingYouth.com!


[... and yes, I need more sleep ...]

My only "regrets" for the interview were:

01. I did not take a snap of the two toys facing-off against each other.
02. I forgot to bring along a new TRE YOKA to present to Danny (and giving the opened one I had seemed insincere, ya know? gawds but I suck at these things...)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK