My Friend Dave Glows In The Dark by David Horvath x In The Yellow

MY-FRIEND-DAVE-GID

David Horvath x InTheYellow's MY FRIEND DAVE prepares to transition from their first all-Black colorway, to an all-new all-GID (Glow-In-The-Dark) edition soon! How Soon? ~ Stay tuned :p

DAVID-blogged: "First was My Friend Dave in black. Now comes My Friend Dave in white. Aha but shut off those lights and presto, My Friend Dave glows so bright, you can't sleep! Made in Japan, ages 18 and up, and soon to appear on intheyellow.com"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK