de-paoing 泡(pao)'s 01235 Poster Print

CLICK THRU to peep my de-paoing of 泡(pao)'s 01235 Poster Print from paomaster (aka Dorcas Ng) currently available to order by sending an email to heyyy@paoismyname.net [blogged].

Limited to only 40 prints, the print costs £23 each (including packaging & postage / **Payment via Paypal).

I always enjoy a hearty DIY-esthetic, and this hand-made package is a treat, IMHO.

Visit www.paoismyname.net for more of 泡(pao)! [tagged]



Brown paper-wrapped with custom-sticker used to
secure the back = ingenious! The previous package
was undone when I received it. The "Please Do Not
Bend" worked! Postman delivered it to my door! LOL



Within the wrapped paper held yet another hand-made
envelope, which you can slip out the poster up top. Cool.



泡(pao)'s 0123...5 poster is printed on both sides in 5 screen-
print colors. I scored a "special" RED version of the print!
(The regular version is white base with green text). Thanks, Dorcas!



泡(pao)'s print measures 42cm x 15cm,. Now the "trick" is to get
a proper-sized frame for it! But alas I have zero wall-space
in my room to hang it up on LOL. pao's 01235 print comes
signed by "Master", and of course pao flippin' a birdie at ya!


FYI: "pao" in Chinese also means "to wrap", spoken in a similar phonetic, hence "de-paoing" is my lame attempt at wordsmithing, which is supposed to mean "de-wrapping" LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK