About That Yogi Bear Live-Action Movie In 3-D


OMB. There's a life-action YOGI BEAR movie? In 3-D? Featuring CG-talking bears? With Dan Aykroyd as the voice of "Yogi"? And Justin Timberlake as "Boo Boo"? And is it me, or does Yogi bear look like Scooby Doo? Peep the trailer and get ready to line-up for cinema tix come December 17th 2010 ... (last part was a joke, becoz I'm smarter than the average bear... d'oh). OG-version via Yahoo!Movies ... and you know what? I might end up watching this, as it is after all, a remnant of my "childhood" (And no, I ain't no spring cub meself ~ heh). CLICK THRU for a peek at the Yogi Bear movie poster.


[**OMB = Oh. My. Bearnuts.]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK