Post-SDCC: William & Shady by Dylan Sprouse @ San Diego Comic Con 2010

WILLIAM-SHADY-SDCC-01

Gaston shares with us a coupla snaps of Dylan Sprouse @sprousearts' WILLIAM & SHADY vinyl toy in their packaging box (center-top shelf / toy-blogged) as seen on display at the past weekend's San Diego Comic Con 2010 [tagged] ... and I feel "evil" for thinking "how awesome to see all the toys on the shelf" .... heh.

WILLIAM-SHADY-SDCC-02

P/S: It is my fondest wish that one day I will have space for a shelf or two to display my own humble collection of toys in, besides storing them in cardboard coffins... heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK