Black Rock Shooter Cosplay by Vampy

Here's a preview image of Linda Le aka Vampy cosplaying as "Miku" from Black Rock Shooter - with this being the first image in a series Vampy had worked on with Vostalgic. Keep a lookout for the rest of the set later in the year. I was lucky to have received a print of the image, and I have to say the details are amazing! Well done V & V!
vampyblackshooter

Linda-blogged: "We wanted to preserve the energy and flow of her anime-centric ponytails, her flaming eye and the atmosphere/locale by using photoshop elements, but everything else is styled by me– from the make-up, hair, the scars, etc — even the jacket was shot as is. (Held up by me balancing a tripod and a coat hanger on the small of my back… AWKWARD). X3"

Anime Festival Asia should bring Vampy into Singapore. 'Nuff Said.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK