TOYSREVIL Stickers & Postcard for Munny World Festival Indonesia @ Plastic Culture, Jakarta (Sept 24-26)

TOYSREVIL-MWFI

If all goes well, I will be collecting the first ever printed TOYSREVIL-Stickers later today from the printers (cobbled up one fine Monday earlier yesterday), along with reprints of a postcard, and another hair-brained notion which I hope will work at the coming Munny World Festival Indonesia ~ happening this weekend from September 24th to 26th @ Plastic Culture! ... And of course there's the Munny-custom I have to complete ... (my first Munny actually!) = *Yikes*

CLICK THRU for more pics and see you folks in Jakarta, in a few short days' time at Munny Wold Festival Indonesia! [WHAT]

STICKERS
UPDATED: 1st-ever TOYSREVIL-Stickers collected and ready
for sticker-exchange! I want YOUR stickers too folks! :)

[Hey, I'm not a graphic designer, so go easy on my designs, yeh? LOL]
TOYSREVIL-POSTCARD-01

FYI: The above postcard was first printed for CLEA 2010, and had nearly run out! So a reprint was in order! Yes, this be my humble collection, most of which are via the generosity of kind-souls! This is just a little way of spreading the toy-lurve, and of humble thanks to the folks who have supported TOYSREVIL :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK