Video Message by SCANDAL for AFA X (Anime Festival Asia 2010)


J-rock band SCANDAL greets their fans for the coming Anime Festival Asia / AFA X event happening between November 13-14th (@ Suntec City Convention Hall 401-402). SCANDAL will be performing live on 14th November at the I Love Anisong concert (which I am seriously considering attending, if only I could afford the concert pass tho). Check out their dedicated page here, and check out why I am really lurving these rocker-babes HERE!

AFAX_Scandal_header

SCANDAL-GROUP
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK