Custom-Showcase: Mamacita - Custom Toyer Qee by Ritzy Periwinkle

RITZY-QEE-01

From my "fellow age bracket member" Ritzy Periwinkle comes a blue-ribboned and flower-hair-clipped MAMACITA ~ a custom Toyer-Qee completed for the Toy2R 15th Anniversary DIY Qee Celebration at Dragatomi [blogged]. CLICK THRU for more Mamacitaaaaaa!

FYI: Marisa aka Ritzy P will be in attendance at the show's opening on Saturday October 9th, so go show her sum lurvin'! :)

RITZY-QEE-02
RITZY-QEE-03

"Mamacita likes to get up but also likes to look cute" ~ goes the tagline, and Marisa adds: "this is about as cute as I get with my sh*t .... Added faint cloud pattern to my usual plain blue shirt and sculpted a spray can, flowers and hair buns. I really like this platform and plan to do some more in the future."

More "cuteness" in the future, you mean, Marisa? ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK