Silvi Tampi @ Munny World Festival Indonesia (Flashback 2010)

WHAT: I was in Jakarta last year in late-September, as a Special Invited Guest by Plastic Culture for Munny World Festival Indonesia. I did not manage to finish my coverage. There are loads more to be shared. This is one such post…

SILVIA-TAMPI-BARONGSAI-MUNNY-01
SILVIA-TAMPI-BARONGSAI-MUNNY-03

Female artist Silvia Tampi's toy pedigree is impressive. Having won the Customizer of 2099 with an event held by Plastic Culture, Silvia has been steadfast on her journey into customizing toys, with a slew of showcases made for MWFI (posted here), as well being an Invited Artist for the event. The sculpt-work is impressive and belies the charm and character creation deeply influenced by fantasy, IMHO - and in this particular instance - "nautical". Silvia likes making sea monsters, and I am so fine with that!

I have not had the chance to speak to Silvia as much, but I think tis time to do so, in the near future. Meanwhile, I will let the images speak for itself.

SILVIA-TAMPI-DUNNY-OCTO-01
SILVIA-TAMPI-DUNNY-OCTO-02
SILVIA-TAMPI-BRONZE-OCTO-01
SILVIA-TAMPI-BRONZE-OCTO-02
SILVIA-TAMPI-BRONZE-OCTO-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK