About That Tenebrae Toy(s) Sneak Peek from Patricio Oliver


You know, I have been trying to figure out what is the actual character for this new Patricio Oliver toy spotted on The Tenebrae Facebook, or maybe it is actually two characters featured? Some folk from the "Pentacle Village" perhaps? Or perhaps I am simply just trying to be clever for my own good, and enjoy, nay EMBRACE the teaser, PO! has asked me to instead! (my bet is on the robot anyways muahahahahahaha … but then the demon-hoofs does nothing to suggest that…darnnit!)


UPDATED: I think I may have cracked the sneaks, well at least 50% of it? Patricio has admitted it was two characters being shown here. And the demon-feets remind me of "Incu Boh"! And while the side-profile of the face is a tad harder than I ever expected, it might be a retooled "Occa Facone", with a new hi-tech earpiece? Or simply a vampire with a spiked ear from the "Horror Forest" (same as Incu). It's near 2am now, and I need me sum sleep!


TENEBRAE-5
{I've actually posted some of the descripts here]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK