Happy Birthday Sucklord

The first ever SUCKLORD post on this here blog, was actually in 2007, featuring a suckadelic toy-commercial and the release of two bootleg figures = Star Chump and Proto-Villain (Dude's been making toys and blogging since 2005, when I was still fiddling with toys!). There might have been earlier, but I did not label them and tis 1:36am on a Monday morning.

Why is this being reposted here and now? Because today the Sucklord turns 42 = assumption from this tweet. (And I am grateful that I'm not the oldest dude around *cough*)

Go read the first-ever Interview I had with Morgan in 2007 - twice in fact, for Sucklord 600 and for Original Villain Network - and my most recent in January 2011. No, he doesn't need to lurve me back, as much as I do him his work, and folks, I have covered them like the manwhore I am, believe you me!

Disclaimer: BUT if it is NOT his birthday, then this may well be a decent catchup blogpost for alla youse Suckadelic-lurvers!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK