iCade for iPad from ThinkGeek

Truth be told, my desire for an iPhone got derailed when I had to wait for one and got Stroke instead (altho I did initially spring for a Nokia, but hell the keys are tiny and fonts as well, pure hardship for a Stroke-patient with dexterity and vision probs blahblahblah ~ but I digress). But lately I have been pretty intrigued with an iPad, most likely because the fonts are big LOL


Then I saw this on Toybot Studio, and I thought what better way to have an iPad, than have this retro-gaming console resting module to go with it!

Well, I can dream, right?

US$99.99 on ThinkGeek. Of course it is sold out now, OF COURSE! No wait! Tis on for ordering in early June 2011! There is still hope!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK