More Suckadelic Reject Dumny Bootlegs on Ebay

DUMNY-BOOTLEGS-01

More Suckadelic REJECT DUMNY BOOTLEGS have been listed on Ebay = 8 figures in all, including a milky resin version that brings many nasty thoughts to my mind … yes, I am a bad man. My apologies as this slice of news might be a coupla days old (I'm moving as fast as I can, okay? And tis not easy montaging these snaps, yeh?) but you're not going to bid the piece only at the last moment, aren't you? I thought so. Now go bid.

DUMNY-BOOTLEGS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK