Stickers, Buttons and Keychains: My Loot from CLEA 2010

WHAT: I was in Thailand a the beginning of September 2010 to cover The Character Licensing Expo Asia / CLEA and had posted a host of happenings, but it was not completed. There were many more to be blogged about, and this is one such post…

CLEA-STICKERS

Awesome layout of stickers from Pharuephon Mukdasanit aka MAMAFAKA [Interviewed]

STUDIO-AIKO-PINS

Pins / Badges from Studio Aiko [Sikan Techakaruha Interviewed]



Keychain from Sanya Lertprasertpakorn of zylo Studio. [Interviewed]


Gifts to me from my newfound Thai-designer friends, in my trip to CLEA in 2010. As well basic freebies I would also love to be able to afford to make, and be able to give away to blog-fans for free! Sticker sheets, pins and even keychains = the trio of giveaway-goodness! And while I only managed a A5-sized one for Jakarta subsequently, the pins are something I'd love to do one fine day (which might happen sooner than you think, but I am getting far ahead of myself, for my own good). I like giving away free things, as it feels great to spread the gospel of art toys and spread the blog-brand, although let it not be said I have a gripe with cash-money! I Love Money! But it doesn't mean it'll love me back, ya'know? LOL

Thanks for the freebies folks, appreciate it! Hope to be able to return the gesture one day :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK