Eric Scarecrow Commissioned Soopa Marias & Monster-Kolored OSK Hatch


Eric Scarecrow posts a trio of commissioned custom Soopa Marias on the 808 series (cheers for the headsup HaynMade!) and as well leaks a peek at his OSK HATCH color-paints, utilizing Monster Kolor paints. Eric mentioned: "Dead Presidents and I have been talking for a bit. He sent me some Monstor Kolors to test out and I've been trying to squeeze time to freestyle with them. Sure enough I mixed them up and came up with something new. I feel Hatch from the Old Skool Kaiju series is a great addition for the collection. I may release this special colorway in the future."

I feel so too :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK